This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission from purchases made through links. We are highly selective about the products we share.
What Does Vitamin C Serum Do? Does vitamin C has anti-aging effects?
Vitamin C, which helps increase your body’s resistance when consumed regularly, especially during the winter, will benefit your skin when you apply it in serum. These benefits can be listed as follows;
- If your skin has skin problems such as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, vitamin C serum helps to minimize this appearance. While aiming to prevent the formation of wrinkles, it also helps the skin to maintain its moisture content.
- Vitamin C serum helps to minimize uneven skin appearance and sunspots while also balancing the color differences on the skin.
- Vitamin C serum aims to add a fresh and bright appearance to the skin.
- It helps to reduce the appearance of sunspots, as well as helps protect you from the sun. You can stay safe in summer, especially with vitamin C serums as a protection factor.
- If you have stretch marks on your body, you can help minimize this appearance thanks to the vitamin C serum.
- You can help to remove dark circles and puffiness that may occur due to fatigue and stress by applying vitamin C serum. Of course, vitamin C must be used correctly as with every vitamin and mineral. Using more vitamin C does not mean having more well-groomed and beautiful-looking skin. For this reason, we recommend choosing vitamin C serums with a suitable composition.
How Should Vitamin C Serums Be Used?
First, storage conditions are essential for the Vitamin C serum to preserve its structure and have a correct effect on the skin. Therefore, you should keep your serum away from moisture and in a dark environment. Although some products are suitable to be stored in the refrigerator, serums should not be put in the fridge. Because of too much cold, they can solidify, or their consistency deteriorates.
For easy access, care products are usually located in bathroom cabinets. Still, we do not recommend keeping the vitamin C serum in the bathroom cabinet, as it should be kept from moisture. The serum needs to preserve its structure if you store it at room temperature in a moisture-free and opaque cupboard.
For applying vitamin C serum, we recommend using it before your moisturizer in your care routine. After cleansing and toning your skin in the morning and evening, involving the vitamin C serum in a thin layer and then applying it with a moisturizer provides a more accurate use. There is a variety of Vitamin C serums. We made some bestsellers and well-reviewed product research. Links are down below:
TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face, Anti Aging Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E | One Of The Best Natural Vitamin C
True Skin Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Jojoba Oil in an anti-aging, skin-brightening formula to improve wrinkles and dark spots. No added synthetic colors, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, or GMOs. Active botanicals combine in a silky smooth anti-aging serum that can be used day or night.
Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum, Brightening and Anti Aging Serum for Face with 15% Pure Vitamin C
Vichy Lift Active Vitamin C Serum
Skin Firming and Antioxidant Facial Serum for Brightness and Moisturizing. Skin brightening serum to even skin tone and texture reduces fine lines in 10 days. Fragrance-free.
Bliss Vitamin C Serum for Face | Bliss Vitamin C Serum for Face | Brightens Skin, Diminishes Dark Spots & Visibly Firms | Clean | Paraben Free | Cruelty-Free | Vegan
Bliss Vitamin C Serum For Face
CLINICAL-GRADE VITAMIN C + TRI-PEPTIDE SERUM brightens, visibly firms, and diminishes the look of dark spots
Ps. For More Products, Check Out another article, Rejuvenate with Vitamin C Skincare Products.